Finally, a low cost simple solution to help you manage your project!
The auto restoration checklist was designed to help keep your restoration, hot rod, or muscle car project organized and to help calculate the restoration repair costs.
This list will help you calculate cost BEFORE you even begin the restoration and also keep you ORGANIZED once you start.
The key to a successful auto restoration is organization.
Restoring your old car or truck is supposed to be enjoyable, not frustrating and full of headaches.
Get organized with this checklist today!
- Helps keep your restoration organized.
- Keep an inventory of the parts as the project is disassembled.
- Use to evaluate and record each part during disassembly.
- Calculate the costs prior to beginning a restoration.
- Thinking of purchasing a classic car? This works great for analyzing the condition of the vehicle before you decide to purchase.
- Keep track of parts sources.
- Keep as a reference for future repairs.
- Saves time.
- 40 plus pages of items.
- Could save you hundreds to thousands of dollars…time, missing parts, double ordered parts, etc.
Forget the expensive computer programs…..especially if you don’t have a laptop…… who has time to run back and forth to the computer while your tearing the car down. Just print the checklist, staple it together or put it in a 3 ring binder and keep it next to you while you work.
The Checklist is in a PDF format. You will need Adobe reader installed on your computer. Adobe Reader is available free HERE from Adobe.